Positive spiritual affirmations are powerful tools for spiritual growth and enlightenment. Use this list of daily affirmations as part of your manifestation practice.
What Are Spiritual Affirmations?
Spiritual affirmations work like a regular affirmation, but specifically focused towards the spiritual side of your life. They are short, powerful statements designed to interrupt negative thoughts and act as positive reinforcement for healthier thought patterns.
They work by creating new neural pathways and rewiring the subconscious mind towards more positive core beliefs about yourself.
People interpret and define spirituality differently, and in the context of affirmations, this is important. That’s because of the science behind daily positive affirmations, and how they work.
Affirmations must follow a few simple but vital rules.
Affirmations can be incredibly powerful when utilised correctly. However, practicing them incorrectly may leave you disappointed and frustrated.
In order for affirmations to provide the positive impact that makes them so powerful, they must align with your absolute truth: if you don’t believe what you are saying or writing, they can actually do more harm than good.
Read more in our post about manifestation affirmations.
What Makes a Good Spiritual Affirmation?
Affirmations should vary according to personal interpretation of spirituality.
In order for daily spiritual affirmations to be truly effective, they must follow a few simple but vital rules. They should:
- Be written as positive statements
- Be written in the present tense
- Be specific
- Not challenge your core beliefs
With this in mind, it’s important to note that everybody’s spiritual affirmations should, by definition, vary according to their personal interpretation of spirituality.
For those who have religious beliefs, their affirmations might mention their God. Likewise, those who buy into the idea of the spiritual realm may choose to practice spiritual affirmations focused on the power of the Universe.
The Power of Positive Affirmations
The power of affirmations is in how they’re written and executed.
It’s natural for every human being to develop some self-doubt, but when that lack of confidence tips over into poor self-esteem, it can become problematic.
Powerful affirmations are an excellent way to positively reset a negative inner voice and increase mental strength around self-limiting beliefs. A good positive affirmation can reduce negative self-talk, increase confidence, and ultimately benefit your mental health.
The power of affirmations is in how they’re written and executed, so it’s important to follow the few guidelines for using positive words which are personally meaningful, and practicing your often, ideally on a daily basis.
60 Spiritual Affirmations For Spiritual Awakening and Growth
Below I’ve included a selection of the best spiritual affirmations which will appeal to different audiences. For the best results, please remember to practice only those which align your true nature and personal core beliefs.
Spiritual Affirmations For Healing
- I inhale peace, and exhale tension.
- I am worthy of healing and joy.
- My body is flooded with forgiveness and peace.
- I invest in the wellbeing of myself, mind, body, and soul.
- Appreciation and gratitude flow through my body.
- My soul is illuminated with health and vitality.
- I emanate love and gratitude.
- My spirit flourishes with peace and tranquility.
- I am guided by my spirit and surrender to my journey.
- My spirit and soul shine with beauty and awe.
Spiritual Affirmations For Anxiety
- I can create positive change using my positive thoughts.
- Every moment of every day is a new opportunity for growth and joy.
- My positive mindset is my inner power.
- I accept and approve of myself.
- Today I choose to embrace calm and positivity.
- I forgive all received wrongs with compassion.
- I have a fierce inner spirit.
- I trust my intuition and its spiritual guidance.
- I radiate positivity and love, and love and positivity are reflected back to me.
- I have the power to change my human experience, by changing my thoughts.
Deep Spiritual Affirmations For Spiritual Enlightenment
- I am aligned with my higher purpose.
- I am One with the energy of Mother Earth and all living things.
- My spiritual practice helps me align with my my higher self.
- I am accountable for my spiritual growth, and commit to my spiritual journey.
- I invite and welcome spirituality into my life.
- I glow with the abundance and pure light of enlightenment.
- I have a deep spiritual connection with the higher power of the spirit realm.
- I am a spiritual being and can tap into source energy.
- The Divine Spirit nourishes my soul with inner peace.
- My spiritual power is an inner wisdom that guides my spiritual path.
Daily Spiritual Affirmations About the Universe
- I am intrinsically connected to and supported by the Universe.
- I am guided by the spiritual nourishment of the Universe.
- I am embraced by the positive energy of the Universe.
- My spirituality is in harmony with the Universe.
- I am attuned to the wisdom of universal consciousness.
- I am thankful for the abundance of the Universe.
- I am spiritually aligned and in Divine order with the Universe.
- My true self is as One with the whole Universe.
- The Divine power of the Universe is always supporting me.
- The power of the Universe lights up my soul.
Law of Attraction Affirmations For Spiritual Alignment
- I radiate inner peace.
- I can achieve my deepest desires.
- I emanate positivity and positivity is reflected back to me.
- I am releasing the negative beliefs that have held me back, and trusting in my capabilities to succeed.
- My good attitude attracts opportunities.
- I am creating the life I desire and love.
- I have the determination and ability to achieve my goals.
- I am in charge of my own destiny and have everything I need to succeed.
- I take intentional actions to move towards my goals.
- I believe in myself and my unlimited potential.
Christian Spiritual Affirmations
- I trust in the power of God and have unwavering faith in His Divine wisdom.
- I am safe, because God is always by my side.
- When I am struggling, I surrender to God’s Divine energy and know he will guide me to the right path.
- I choose to see my challenges as opportunities to grow closer to God.
- My heart and soul reflect the unconditional love of God.
- I choose to forgive, in the name of God.
- My faith brings me peace and joy.
- With the presence of God by my side, all things are possible.
- I am filled with gratitude and awe for Almighty God and His Divine love.
- I place my faith in God’s Divine guidance and his plan for me.
Adding some of these spiritual affirmations into your hectic schedule is a great way to connect with your spirituality, and help you to live a fulfilling and positive life.